Bejtlich to Keynote at SANS Forensics and Incident Response 2009

I am pleased to announce that I will return to SANS in 2009 to provide another keynote at the second SANS WhatWorks Summit in Forensics and Incident Response. I published Thoughts on 2008 SANS Forensics and IR Summit last year. Rob Lee did a great job organizing the 2008 event and I expect the 2009 event to be excellent as well. This 2-day summit will be held at The Fairmont in Washington, D.C. on 6-7 July.


Richard Bejtlich is teaching new classes in Las Vegas in 2009. Early Las Vegas registration ends 1 May.

Comments

Dave Hull said…
Very cool. I can't wait to be there for it this year.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics