Bejtlich Speaking at DC BSDCon 2009

Jason Dixon just announced that I will be speaking at DC BSDCon 2009, either 5 or 6 February 2009. I'm looking forward to this conference since it's local and thus easier to attend. I'll be discussing something about Network Security Monitoring that applies to FreeBSD.

Registration ends 31 Jan 09 and is limited to the first 150 attendees.


Richard Bejtlich is teaching new classes in DC and Europe in 2009. Register by 1 Jan and 1 Feb, respectively, for the best rates.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember a while back you said you'd be skipping Shmoocon this year. That still the case?
Yes, it's too much of a hassle on the weekend and it conflicts with activities with my family.
Jason Dixon said…
You're scheduled for Friday at 2:30pm. Once the full slate of speakers is announced I'll post the lineup/schedule.
Chris Buechler said…
Glad to hear you'll be presenting, Richard. I'm looking forward to it!

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics